Sunday, November 14, 2010

WASHING THE FAITH..!


An inspirational platform to add some purpose and clarity to the trials of doubt in our trying world. A site of hope without denomination. A medium for quotes of wisdom and strength to enlighten the day, and empower the viewer with a sense energinic fusion within the tailspin of our daily "confusion"!

Of finding that needle of order within the haystack of social chaos!

For all of those forever washing their Faith in dirty water!
---------------------------------- 
Reasons as of November 4teen 2010 as follows...


“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting” ~Jack Handy
"Creationists believe in everything in Genesis... I don't even think that Phil Collins is a particularly good drummer"~ Untitled 
“I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.” ~Jack Handy
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~Dr. Seuss

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
Victor Hugo

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.
Alice Roosevelt Longworth

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Robert Byrne

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
Thomas Jefferson

Life is the sum of all your choices.
Albert Camus

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
T.S. Eliot
The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.
Samuel Butler

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov

Life is an incurable disease.
Abraham Cowley

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!” ~Jack Handy
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.
Henry Van Dyke

The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
Henry Miller

For if there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this life.
Albert Camus

If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.
Thich Nhat Hanh

The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.
Thomas Carlyle

Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
Victor Hugo

God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only question is how.
Henry Ward Beecher

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
Robert Frost

During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people, I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if it needs be it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.
Nelson Mandela

The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and hold them in the right scale of values.
Norman Thomas

Life is a fatal complaint, and an eminently contagious one.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
The Poet at the Breakfast-Table.

Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
Charles Schulz

While we are postponing, life speeds by.
Seneca

There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day.
Alexander Woollcott

Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum.
Come to the Cabaret.
Fred Ebb and John Kander

There are many things in life that will catch your eye. But only a few will catch your heart.
Ben Crenshaw

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives.
Jim Rohn

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Listen to your life. All moments are key moments.
Frederick Buechner

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Kahlil Gibran

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Ashley Smith

Everything happens for a reason, people change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
Marilyn Monroe

Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Steve Jobs

The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
Clarence S. Darrow

 “My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.” ~Jack Handy
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”~Dr.Seuss

“If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone.” ~Jack Handy
“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”~Dr.Seuss

“I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.” ~Jack Handy
"Come and get it..!"
-Keep the Faith friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment